April 6, 2018
Penny Oleksiak, Eli Wall, Head Coach Bill O’Toole and UT Varsity Coach Linda Kiefer are in Gold Coast Australia representing Team Canada at the 2018 Commonwealth Games. This five day meets runs April 5-10. Heats begin at 10:30am local time (8:30pm ET), with fianls at 7:30pm local time (5:30am ET). The Games are being streamlined leve on the DAZN platform, which also features on-demand contact. CBC, in partnership with DAZN, will be featuring action from the pool during its weekend Road to the Olympic Games program.
Top 8 finishes include:
- Silver medal in 4x100 Free (3:33.92)
- Silver medal in 4x200 Free (7:49.66)
- Silver medal in 4x100 Medley (3:55.10)
- 4th overall in the 50m Fly (25.88)
- 4th overall in the 100m Fly (57.50)
- 5th overall in the 100m Free (53.85)
- 7th overall in the 200m Free (1:59.55)
- 5th overall in 4x100 Medley (3:36.12)
- 8th overall in 200m Breast (2:11.94)
Congratulations to our TSC swimmers and coaching staff!