April 12, 2018
Gold’s Aquatics Club
2018 Summer Swim Team
A summer competitive swim team for swimmers ages 5 to 18, interested in getting a taste of competitive swimming in a fun, safe and positive environment.
- is a lifelong, non-contact, low injury sport
- is the most popular form of physical exercise in the United States today
- offers kids the opportunity to participate in competition regardless of ability
- Learn the skills needed to be successful in competitive swimming.
- Do stroke drills and games that make learning fun, while developing good stroke technique and making friends.
- Build your self-confidence and self-esteem through swimming.
- Be the best you can be by measuring one stroke at a time.
- Short dual meets along a season ending Summer League Championship allow swimmers to show their stuff on a regular basis.
- Every swimmer that swims his or her best is a winner!
- Working together for the good of the team is our key to success.
The cost for this seven week program, June 25th – August 11th, is just $450.00
Practices will be held Monday through Friday
5:00pm to 6:00pm