April 22, 2018
10&Under #3, April 13, 2018
Meet goal and purpose: To swim fast and continue to beat times from the previous 10&U series!
Meet Stats: This past weekend, OSC competed in the second-last meet of the 2017-18 10&U Series and it was a success. Everyone swam as hard as they could and it resulted in countless best times across the groups.
● OSC swimmers were committed to loudly cheering on their fellow swimmers, encouraging one another to swim hard and wishing their teammates good luck. The team spirit was through the roof!
1. Ava Parsons earned her provincial times for 50 and 100 Back
2. More provincial times for Ben Sinclair
3. Congratulations to Elin Jordan in qualifying for provincials in her 50 and 100 Breast
4. Awesome showing from the Scona crew as well, with almost all best times from both the JOW and OW groups.
With limited deck space deck space, officials and volunteer parents did an excellent job of organizing and making sure every swimmer made to their race. From their hard work and superb coordinating, everything went smoothly and we were able to finish the meet early!
Way to go O!