May 9, 2018
DC Wave Summer Training Camp Information
This training camp is open to all DC Wave registered swimmers for the 2017-2018 season who are at least 9 years of age or older. If you have questions on whether your child should participate, please speak with your primary Coach.
Mark your calendars, registration for this camp will open Tuesday, May 15th.
- Session 1: June 18-June 29
- Session 2: July 2-July 13
- Session 3: July 23-August 3
2500 Georgia Avenue, NW
Corner of Girard and 6th Street, NW
Fees: (per session)
- $100 for residents
- $225 for non-residents
- DC Wave Booster
- $60-$100 (amount determined by the number of registrants)
- You are NOT required to sign up for this camp if you want to participate in the morning Long Course practice with the team.
- There is a maximum capacity of 25 kids for each session. This will be done on a first come first serve basis. Should a waitlist occur, you will be notified of your position in the queue. If a spot becomes available it will be offered in order of the queue. If you do not accept withint 48 hours, we will move on to the next person.
- All participants must have a parent or guardian sign and return the field trip form to Coach Mary via email or in person. If the form is not signed, they will not be able to participate in any of the activities listed (including walking to Howard University). This form will be sent to you after both parts of registration have been completed.
- For more information, please refer to the DC Wave Summer Training Camp Brochure below.
- This year the registration is a bit different in the past. It will be a two part registration; registration with the DC Wave Booster Club and through DPR.
- Registration with the Booster
- This registration can be done online through teamunify. After registering you will recieve an email from myself (Mary) confirming the dates and that you wish to proceed. Once this is done, you will be processed in DPR's System and recieve an invoice to your account in WebTrac (DPR's platform).
- The cost of registration with the Booster Club will be covering lane space at Howard University, supplies and equipment for the camp, snacks for that session, and the cost of the field trip for that session. This cost will vary depending on how many people register for the camp for that session. Expect it to vary between $60-$100.
- Your account will not be billed until the start of that session. If for whatever reason you need to drop that session, please email Coach Mary ( email@example.com). Those who drop after the start date of the session may be charged.
- Registration with DPR:
- Registration cannot be done on your own through DPR. The Camp is closed to the public and requires Admin Registration. Because of this, I (Mary) will be in contact with you throughour this process. If it is easier to do it in person, we can schedule a time and get you all settled.
- Payments for DPR must be recieved before the first day of the camp in order to participate. If you have to drop from the camp, we will adhere to DPR's Refund Policy.