May 16, 2018
With the start of the summer season fast approaching, we invite you to visit the Piedmont Tsunamis website and RSVP for time trials and our summer meets/job assignments. Just follow these easy steps!
How to RSVP for a Meet/Job Assignment:
- Log into your Piedmont Tsunamis
account at http://www.
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page to the "Events" section. Within the "Swim Meets" tab, go to the "2018 Time Trials" listing and click the "Attend This Event" button to the right.
- Click on your swimmer's name(s) and click either Yes or No in the "Declaration" drop-down menu. Make sure to click "Save Changes" and go through these steps for each of your swimmers.
- Go back to the home page and click on the "Job Signup" button to the right of the Time Trials listing.
- Scroll to the section that shows the job that you volunteered for when you registered for summer swim (for example, Timer) and click a checkbox for the shift that you would like to work.
- Please RSVP for each of the meets listed on the home page. If you need to make changes as the summer progresses, you can simply login and change your RSVP by the evening preceding the meet.
If you have any questions, please email Janis DeVore at communications@ piedmonttsunamis.com.