May 29, 2018
Summer Schedule Start Date
Summer Practice Schedule will start Friday June 1st at Melvin Ford Aquatic Center
Hammerhead & Great White Groups will practice at Melvin Ford Aquatic center June 1st, 2018. They will begin practice at Shadow Valley on Monday, June 4th, 2018.
Meet Deadline Approaching
- Berzerker Four States Splash- Registration Deadline May 29, 2018
- AESC TYR Summer Splash- Registration Deadline May 29, 2018
Long Course State Towels & Tumblers
- Commemorative towels for the 2018 LCM State Championships are available for purchase, with or without personalization, through the following link: https://nwaa-sharks-shop.myshopify.com/
- Commemorative tumblers will also be available in the NWAA Sharks Shop soon.
- Merchandise will be available for pick-up during the state championship meet at the Melvin Ford Aquatics Center in Bentonville.
Deadline: June 11th, 2018
TEAM SERVICE IN JULY
Our team has the privilege of hosting two swim meets in July: NWAA Memorial Classic (July 13-15) and ASI Long Course Age Group Championships (July 26-29). These function as major fundraisers for our team, so every family is required to fill at least two worker positions for each meet. If you have pre-arranged plans that conflict with either swim meet, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Emily Tong (EmTong@yahoo.com) so that available pre-event tasks can be assigned or accommodations for specific days of our meets can be made. In the case that a pre-event task cannot be assigned, those who contact our Volunteer Coordinator at least 45 days in advance will be charged 40% of the fine for not volunteering.