June 5, 2018
The Robert K Fox. Family YMCA of the Lancaster and Fairfield County is an independent Y and is actively seeking a Head Coach to lead and grow our swim program. The ideal candidate will be able to work hand in hand with our parent board, hire, lead and manage our age group staff. The Head Coach should be ready to continue our success with national level swimmers and help develop our future swimmers.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- The successful candidate in this position will possess strong communication and program developmental skills, be outgoing, a self-starter, and be able to multi-task.
- Up to date in YMCA and USA coaching credentials preferred, or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Lifeguarding and be CPR/First Aid/AED certified or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Proficiency in Hy-Tek and Team Unify.
- Must possess the knowledge and ability to teach all competitive strokes, rules and regulations to team members.
- Must be able to plan practice sessions and swim meets, bring creative programming ideas to the team, maintain equipment and show a responsible attitude toward the team.
- Must adhere to established YMCA Youth Sports philosophies, goals and objectives.
- In addition to the above requirements, it is expected that the Head Swim Coach will bring to his/her position maturity, responsibility, positive values and sincere interest in working with people and shaping young athletes.
Employee must possess a valid driver’s license, have reliable transportation.
Reference checks, criminal history background check, Sex Offender Registry check required for all hired applicants.
Pay: Will be competitive based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
C. Stacy McQueary
Robert K Fox Family YMCA
465 W. 6th Ave, Lancaster, Ohio 43130
740-654-0616 ext. 239
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org