April 17, 2020
The Midlakes committee met last week to discuss potential options for the season. As you can imagine, with so much still unknown in our state, they were unable to confirm whether or not if and how the season can move forward. They will be making a final decision on how to proceed by May 11th, at which point we will communicate again. Thanks so much for your patience during this time. We are still hopeful! Stay safe.