July 28, 2020
2020-2021 Registration for the GCY Swim Team Is Open!
Registration is OPEN online and printable PDF forms are also available, see links below!
Current Practice Schedule continues through Friday, August 14th, the re-start date for the 2020-2021 Season is Monday, August 24th!
Here are the links to our information:
- CLICK HERE FOR OUR 2020-2021 FLYER WITH PRICING AND GROUPS
- CLICK HERE FOR THE REGISTRATION CHECKLIST
- CLICK HERE FOR THE GCY REGISTRATION PACKET
UPDATED SCHEEDULE HERE:
Questions/In-Person Registration/Payment Arrangements and Scholarship Information:
- Contact Cynthia Shannon at [email protected]
- New Speedo Swim Suit is INCLUDED with registration fee for all competiive track groups (Age Group, Senior Prep, Senior Sprint, National Prep, National 1, and National 2) along with all normal cap (unlimited national groups), t-shirt, magnet, Award, USA and YMCA Registrations.
- All practices will be run in accordance with state and local guidance, with a focus on keeping all participants healthy and safe.
- Fall sites are GAC, Bryan YMCA, and Hamilton Lakes. Ragsdale, Spears, Reidsville, and Hayes-Taylor sites will start at a later date (TBA).
- We will continue to offer several practices and flexible times/options for our higher level groups as we have in the past and this summer. Our times will be posted later in August AFTER we get our GAC times.
- There is a 10% discount on the monthly program fee for each additional sibling/family member and a cost of $0 for the 4th swimmer. (Note: Free swimmer offer applies to lowest monthly program fee)
- YMCA Membership required. (same, no changes, CLICK HERE FOR YMCA MEMBERSHIP PRICING)
- Times are TBA but will be similar to last year’s schedule, just fewer spots.
- Spaces are very limited especially in seasonal groups.
- Masters varies but will be similar to the 2019-2020 pattern.
- CLICK HERE FOR RECOMMENDATION LIST (we make mistakes, it’s a lot of swimmers, please ask if you have any questions).
Thanks for your support and GO MAKOS!