September 16, 2020
Just a reminder that the
second session of our fall swim program begins tomorrow for those
on the Tuesday/Thursday cycle and on Friday for those on the
Monday/Wednesday/Friday cycle. A few key reminders for all of
those families participating:
- There are a handful of
families who have signed up for the swim camps, but have not paid
the registration fees and/or have not completed the required waiver
forms. Swimmers cannot swim until these steps
- To pay registration fees,
- Venmo: Pay our treasurer, Victor Vitale, at "vytoca" and put "Fall Swim Camp" and your swimmer's name in the payment description.
- PayPal: Send payment to "[email protected]" and add "Fall Swim Camp" and your swimmer's name in the payment description. Please list the payment for a friend/family member so that we are not charged an extra fee.
- To complete the waiver
form, please visit the following link: Fall Guidelines and Liability
- To pay registration fees, either:
- Swimmers must wear masks
upon entering and exiting the pool. Swimmers will enter the
pool through the main lobby and will exit through the side gate
near the parking lot. All swimmers must maintain appropriate
distancing from other swimmers.
- Swimmers must come
with their own goggles, fins, kickboards, and
caps. There will be no communal equipment available and
swimmers cannot share equipment.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the pool with their swimmers or wait on deck during the camp sessions.