February 2, 2021
Division I Champs – Virtual
February 5 – 28, 2021
The Ozark LSC Division I Champs meet will be contested at multiple locations over a three week period.
- Timed final meet
- Swimmers may compete in a maximum of 7 events total
- Results will be sent to Mark Imig, [email protected], no later than February 28, 2021
- Meets that are going in to the SWIMS database will need to apply for a meet sanction. That sanction can cover a 10 day period. Additional sanctions can be requested if your meet exceeds that 10 day period. (Host teams are required to submit their results as usual to the Ozark SWIMS Chair)
- Teams that cannot host a sanctioned meet can still submit times to participate virtually, swimmers must be USA registered and results must be sent in from the meet manager file posted below.
- The competition can be divided in any manner needed to fit facility requirements and guidelines.
- Age of swimmer will be determined on the 1st day of the 10 day sanction requested
- Relays are included in this championship meet
Events, Scoring and Awards
- Scoring will be done by 10 & Under, 11 – 12 and 13 – 14 age group and combined team, any open events will not be scored
Medals for 1 – 8 ribbons 9 – 16 individual
Relays – Medals 1- 3 and ribbons 4 – 8
High Point – 1st – 3rd age group female and male
Karasick Award for outstanding female and male swimmer
- If a team is unable to get a sanction for a meet, they can still participate by submitting swims done during this time, they just won’t be times submitted to USA Swimming SWIMS database
- Any swimmer’s participating in OPEN events will not be scored towards the Division I Championship, nor be eligible for any awards.
Meet Manager Back Up for host team, click here
To apply for a sanction, with the fee waived by the LSC, fill out the form and send to the listed emails, click here
Sample Meet Information page that can be edited for each team, click here