February 19, 2021
We know you have all waited patiently to hear about the Spring season starting. We are so happy to announce that registration for the Spring session will be opening on Saturday, February 27th!!!
We have strived to make the Spring session available to every member possible and at an affordable price for families. Here is the information:
- Spring session will run from Monday, April 12th - Thursday, June 3rd.
- There are 2 options for the Spring session:
Swim M/W/F - cost is $150
Swim Tu/Th - cost is $100
- Each practice will last 60 minutes, with 45 minutes of actual swim time and 15 minutes to allow for safe transitions between the individual groups.
- Practice times are split into age groups as follows:
3:30 - 4:15: 10 and under
4:30 - 5:15: 11-13
5:30 - 6:15: 14-18
Registration will be on our team website, just as in past years (with the exception of 2020). There will be waivers to complete in order to register each swimmer. Waivers must be completed for each swimmer in your family. Payment will be made during registration on our team website. As a reminder, our team website is here.
Age and Safety Requirements
- Swimmers must be 7 years of age or older to participate. This is a rule set by the city and we do not have any flexibility with this requirement.
- Swimmers must be able to independently place on their cap, goggles, fins, etc. Coaches and other swimmers will not be able to assist swimmers in getting dressed. If your swimmer is unable to place their own cap and goggles, make sure they are dressed by you before you drop them off.
- Swimmers must arrive wearing a mask and keep it on until they get into the water. When exiting the pool, swimmers must have their masks on. Temperatures will be checked for each swimmer before entering the pool area.
- You may leave for the duration of practice, wait in your car, or wait outside of the fenced-in pool area for your swimmer during practice. Swimmers must exit the pool immediately upon completion of practice through the side gate out to the parking lot. They will not be allowed to go back into the locker room to shower or change their clothes. Promptly pick up your swimmer at the end of practice. CARPOOLING WITH SWIMMERS NOT IN YOUR IMMEDIATE HOUSEHOLD IS NOT ALLOWED.
- Coaches are not allowed in the water with the swimmers. Participating swimmers must be able to safely swim the length of the pool independently.
- Swimmers are to maintain social distancing between themselves and other swimmers at all times.
- Swimmers must stay in this same group/time for the duration of the session. Swimmers will not be allowed to hop between groups week to week.
- There will be no shared equipment. Swimmers should come with their own goggles, fins, kickboard, and caps.
A FAQ list can be found here
We are so excited to have our Stingrays back in the water!!!