2021 CG Gators Swim Team Schedule-Calendar
March 15, 2021
2021 CG Gators Swim Team Schedule
February 15 | Online Registration Open
March 8 - April 23 | Pre-Season Swim
April 11 | Registration Deadline This deadline is to allow adequate planning and preparation for COVID-19 safety.
April 16 | New Swimmer Assessments 4 p.m.
April 22 | Gator Family Zoom
April 26 | Practices Begin (Monday)
May 16 | Final Day to Receive a Refund
May 16 | Coaches and Meet Officials & Operators Virtual Meeting
May 22 | CG Green & Gold Time Trials
June 12* | Week 1 Sierra Sharks vs. CG Gators
June 18 | Picture Day Individual time slots and extra fun too! (Stay tuned)
June 26* | Week 2 CG Gators vs. Folsom Sea Otters
July 5 | Observed Holiday - No Practice
July 8 | Laps 4 Cash Fundraiser (in lieu of practice) Select one of two dates. Enjoy friendly competition and treats. Additional details forthcoming.
July 10* | Week 3 CG Gators vs. Granite Bay Gators
July 15 | Laps 4 Cash Fundraiser (in lieu of practice) Select one of two dates. Enjoy friendly competition and treats. Additional details forthcoming.
July 24 | Week 4 All Suburban Swim League (SSL) Teams (Virtual only, all SSL teams to submit times)
*In order to follow County guidelines, all swim meets are currently scheduled at the Cabana Club with CG Gators swim team members only.
Note: This calendar is created to the best of the abilities amongst the SSL and CG Gators. We will not be hosting a team day at or a Teen Campout in 2021. Please stay tuned for restaurant nights out, end of year celebrations and other Gator fun this season while staying COVID-19 safe!
SSL Season Rules for 2021 Only
- Quiet period rules are waived. As of Monday, April 26, all SSL swimmers must cease membership/participation in any US Swimming practices and or meets.
- All meets will be held virtually unless conditions change. At that time, the two teams can coordinate the dual meet logistics.
- For all meets, teams should follow the health and safety guidelines issued by the County where the meet will be held.
- A Championships meet will not be held.
- League awards will not be issued.
- League records will not be recognized.
- Swimmers aged 19 who were on an SSL roster in 2019 may participate.