March 26, 2021
STAY ACTIVE – it is easier to stay in shape than it is to get in shape.
We will not have practices for a little bit.
* Tuesday, April 6 and Thursday, April 8 JR + SR will have practice.
* Tuesday, April 13 and Thursday, April 15 all groups will have practice.
* Monday, April 19 we will be back to a full schedule. Posted online is a calendar that reflects the above practice schedule.
We are working on some changes for when we come back to expand the practice times a bit. We will get information to you as we finalize it.
RING THE BELL CHALLENGE for D2 + D3 SWIMMERS – Swimmers earn the right to “ring the bell” in practice when they swim 500 yards (20 lengths). D2 + D3 swimmers that “ring the bell” 10 times between now and when we return April 13 will earn a special prize / award.
- You must swim at least 7 different days
- You may “ring the bell” more than once in a day
- You can swim in any pool – it doesn’t need to be the OSHY pool
- You must fill out the linked form and return it by April 15.
- Any combination of swimming and kicking counts. Fins are OK
- Parents if you want to swim with your children you can earn a prize too. (This is a great chance to bond with your child and to appreciate how hard what they do every day is.)
The kids are used to this much swimming, normal D2D3 practices range from 500 to 1200 yards.