April 26, 2021
MD Columbia Gym POOL REOPENING 5/1/2021
1. Temperatures checked for all entering the facility. If the temperature is above 100.4 no entry will be permitted.
2. Guests are required to wear face coverings at all times upon entering the facility except while in the pool. Masks should only be removed as swimmers prepare to enter the pool to swim and should be put back on immediately after exiting the water.
3. Please prepare to wear swimsuits to and from the pool and plan to shower at home. Please bring your own towels for your swimmer.
4. Areas/Services unavailable: Atrium/Lobby, Beach Cove, Hot Tub, Showers, Saunas, Towel Service.
5. No observers/guardians allowed in the Atrium/Lobby or Pool Deck. There is no beach cove/wading pool available.
6. One parent/guardian may enter the facility with the swimmer to drop off and later return to pick up.
7. Water bottles/bottled water allowed. No other food or drink permitted in the facility.
* These guidelines will continue to evolve and will be revised as regulations continue to adjust and update.
We will reduce the number of
swimming lessons by 50% capacity.
Please contact us before attending a swimming lesson.
At this time, we have been given the authorization to allow 4 swimmers per lane.
6151 Day Long Lane,
Clarksville, MD 21029
SAT 7:10 - 8:40PM
SUN 6:10- 7:40PM