May 3, 2021
Good morning, Stingrays!
Just a couple of quick announcements. Spring Tune-up begins tonight. If you haven't registered yet, the links are found below. We will NOT have practice on Sunday, May 9, in honor of Mother's Day.
- Mini Ray - http://apm.activecommunities.com/ymcadetroit/Activity_Search/73714
- Bronze - http://apm.activecommunities.com/ymcadetroit/Activity_Search/73717
- Silver - http://apm.activecommunities.com/ymcadetroit/Activity_Search/73715
- Gold - http://apm.activecommunities.com/ymcadetroit/Activity_Search/73718
- Senior - http://apm.activecommunities.com/ymcadetroit/Activity_Search/73716
If you know someone who is interested in Spring Tune-Up who was not previously enrolled with FFYS, please direct them to Wendy Sanders. Do not forward these links as we have space restrictions and a wait list for some of our practice groups.
Many of you may be competing with your community summer clubs starting in the next couple of weeks. You will still receive my emails, which will tend to be less frequent and possibly less annoying. BUT, please keep an eye on our emails for information later in the summer about our Fall/Winter season sign-up. I can't predict whether or not there will be capacity limits for the practice groups like there were this year, BUT I can assure you that those members of the team from last season will get first dibs on spots in the event that we have to limit our numbers. So, you'll get an email in late July or early August informing you about fall/winter season sign-up. Be on the lookout for that!
ALL 13 and over Covid testing will be performed on TUESDAY, MAY 4 this week. The schedule is as follows:
- 5:30pm - Silver (A-Z) and Senior (A-L)
- 5:45pm - Senior (M-Z)
- 6:00pm - Bronze (A-Z) and Gold (A-G)
- 6:15pm - Gold Group (H-Z)
Have a great week!