May 24, 2021
|Piedmont Swim Team|
|PST This Week 5/24/21|
Mon, May 24th Morning Practices at Emma Hood and all afternoon practices at MSC cancelled.
Mon, May 31st all practices cancelled!
Wed, June 2nd Registration for Dual Meet vs TIDE closes on our website.
Sun, June 13th from 12:30-6:30pm: Dual meet vs Almaden RipTides.
Priority will be given to Camps 1-4. Camps 5 & 6 may register as well but will not be given priority. Visit our website to register and for more information. Registration will close on June 2nd.
Sun, July 11th from 12:30-6:30pm: Format TBD
Photos/videos/ Meet Reports:
Photos and videos of time trials and meets can be found on our team website under Photos
You may view your swimmers meet improvements report on our team website under Swimmers/ Meet Reports.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the annual fundraiser so far. Please know this is optional. If you would like to donate, you can do so via check, credit card or Venmo. For those making donations via donor advised funds, the address connected to the account (106 Shoal Dr., Vallejo) is our accountant’s address. He will forward all checks to us as they arrive.
Paper Check -Make checks payable to Piedmont Swim Team
580 Mountain Ave Piedmont, 94611
Don’t forget to switch to ACH on your account settings (My Account/Payment Setup) and help us save on credit card fees!
Visit our SwimOutlet store for discounted mizuno swimsuits, PST branded apparel, swim gear and discounted mizuno wear.
Contact Coach Stefan for any gear questions.
Support Piedmont Swim Team with AmazonSmile Charity Lists. Now on Amazon shopping app!
With decreasing rates of COVID19, frequently changing guidance, and events and gatherings beginning again, we adopted the following guidance for swimmers who plan to travel or engage in larger in person gatherings. Our goal with this guidance is to maintain a safe environment for our swimming cohorts but be fair and not overly burdensome.
For swimmers who are not fully vaccinated:
1. For swimmers who travel (>120 miles, or by air travel anywhere) or engage in large in person events where strict masking and distancing are not both maintained (such as high school or regional swim meets, or large gatherings with eating), we recommend that they not attend swim practice until they have tested negative for COVID 3-5 days after return.
2. For example, if they return home on a Sunday, and they have a test on a Wednesday (day 3 after return), they may return to practice as soon as that test is resulted and is negative.
For swimmers who are fully vaccinated:
No restrictions or need for testing after travel or meets/large gatherings.
Please read his guidance from Alameda County
Fully Vaccinated People:
• Are less likely to get and spread COVID-19 while traveling.
• Should follow CDPH travel guidance. They are not required to test or quarantine before or after travel, unless they have symptoms concerning for COVID-19 disease.
What does it mean to be fully vaccinated?
• You are fully vaccinated two weeks (14 days) after you receive a one-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson)
or the second dose of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna). COVID-19 vaccines are available at no
cost to people ages 12 and older in Alameda County. To find the vaccination site nearest you, visit our
A place to sell, exchange or give away swim items. Email submissions to [email protected] by Sunday night to be included in the weekly newsletter.
6/1 Next Board Meeting 7:00pm via Zoom!
Any Questions? Please email any of the Board members with questions or concerns.