May 27, 2021
We have had some recent changes to pool times at Central that will affect all of our Breakers swim groups for the next few weeks, with the exception of Group D.
Beginning June 7, we will have a modified schedule FOR 2 WEEKS After that, we will be switching to our Summer pool hours when all schools are out, beginning JUNE 21.
There are no changes to ANY schedules, next week, thru June 5th.
The modified schedule begins June 7- June 19, see below for the practice times for each group.
ALL GROUPS, with the exception of GROUP D, WILL SWIM AT WEST YMCA beginning JUNE 7 for the entire SUMMER Session (June and July)
- We will merge into our TRUE schedule that is posted on tcbreakers.com for all GROUPS June 21. (We will not change the google calendar for this 2 week modification)
- If your swimmer has been moved into a new group, those times will go into effect JUNE 21( esp. if it is a C to B move)
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to run a GROUP C that swims on Tues/Thurs beginning June 7. Those swimmers will be combined with the M/W Group C for the rest of the summer. We do not have any pool space to have those groups be separate. This will actually build group cohesiveness as well and we hope this can work for those families.
- We will also combine both B groups for June 7-19.
MODIFIED POOL TIMES ADJUSTMENT JUNE 7-19
- GROUP A
- MONDAY- THURSDAY, 6:30-8:00 PM, FRIDAY 4:30-6:00 PM , SAT 9:00-11:00 ( no Saturday practice June 5 or 26, dryland remains the same
- GROUP B WEST-
- MONDAY-THURSDAY 5:30-6:30 PM, dryland remains the same.
- GROUP B CENTRAL- They will swim
with Group B WEST until 18th
- MONDAY, WEDNESDAY , THURSDAY 5:30-6:30 PM
- GROUP C (WILL COMBINE BEG JUNE 7)
- MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY 4:30-5:30 PM
- GROUP D CENTRAL
- TUESDAY 6:00-7:00 PM (WILL BEGIN JUNE 7). We will keep this group at Central until further notice.
I realize that this MIGHT work out great for some families and NOT for some families. We must continue to stay flexible and continue to be positive even for this inconvenience, which, I apologize for. If you feel that this will not work out for you, please reach out to Chris Corrado for Central groups or to me for WEST groups. I appreciate all you do to help us continue to prosper and keep our kids doing what they love. We have over 90 kids signed up for this summer; the most EVER! fishgottaswim
Please reach out if you need to [email protected] or call me -231-346-4969
thank you ,