May 28, 2021
Hello Warrior Families!
We are on the countdown to Warrior Swimming - swim team practice starts Tuesday!
A few important updates:
- There will be a PARENT
MEETING at the pool on Wednesday, June
2nd @ 7:00pm
- SWIM PRACTICE SCHEDULE - The swim practice schedule for the first week of practice (Tuesday, June 1 – Thursday, June 4th) has been posted on the website. The times are listed below:
EVENING PRACTICE SCHEDULE *Tuesday, June 1st – Friday- June 4th - ONLY
6 & Under 6-6:30pm
11 & over
NOTE: Practices are overlapped as part of the time will be spent doing dryland (drills on deck) as we are aware that the temperatures are not yet ideal for prolonged amounts of time in the pool. While the air may be cool, the water temperature will be WARM. Send your swimmer with an extra towel and warm clothes.
- Please be sure to arrive 5-10 minutes early for practice.
- All practices will be in the White Eagle Golf Club pool.
- All swimmers should arrive with a swimsuit, towel, and goggles.
- REGULAR SWIM PRACTICE SCHEDULE - After the first week, the swim practice schedule for the duration of the summer swim season is below:
REGULAR PRACTICE SCHEDULE 2021
Monday through Friday
(June 7 – July 16)
13 & Older
8:00 – 9:30 AM
11 / 12
8:30 – 9:30 AM
(may come earlier, however
this is optional)
9 / 10
9:30 - 10:15 AM
6 & under
10:15 - 11:00 AM
Eagle Swim Team is following CDC guidelines. Individuals who are
fully vaccinated are not required to wear masks. If not vaccinated,
masks need to be worn. Swimmers should wear masks to and from
- items that were ordered by the original May 11 deadline
will be distributed during the first week(s) of practice
and/or during the June 5th time trials. If you missed the deadlines
and still wish to order, please contact Pat Shanahan @ Eich
Sports: 630-257-5836. Eich Sports is located on 143rd street and
Route 59 in Plainfield. Amy Wang is the White Eagle contact for
apparel, and can be reached via text at: 630-881-7067.
- Save the Dates!
- June 10th (during practice) picture day and Big/fish Little/fish ice cream social
- June 30th Black and White Relays (during practice)
- July 12- DJ pool party
- July 16- championship pasta party/ parade
- July 23- city breakfast
- July 25 - swim banquet
As always, [email protected] with any questions. It is going to be a fun and exciting swim season - GO WARRIORS!