May 26, 2021
MONDAY 5/31: normal schedule (Memorial Day)
Friday, June 4th is the Whitney High School graduation ceremony. We will move our practices over to Rocklin High to avoid the crowds.
The schedule will be the same as previous days when we've moved to RHS. (Will send email later with reminder of RHS scheduled)
The summer training groups/times have been posted to our website. You can find them under "Practice/Meets".
- Summer Schedule for all swimmers begins June 7
- Swimmers arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to their start time. Please pick up within 10-15 after their time in the water has ended.
- ENTER main gate by the drop off (across from the tennis courts)
- EXIT opposite side of the pool, up the stairs (near the basketball courts)
- We currently have a CLOSED DECK, this means swimmers and coaches ONLY are allowed in the pool area. Coaches will be at the entrance gate to escort younger swimmers to their lanes.
- Most days swimmers will need a kickboard and fins.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone back in the water this summer!!!