May 31, 2021
Good morning, Stingray Nation!
A few notes as we begin summer season:
First, please mark your calendars! Our fall season parent information meeting will be on Wednesday, September 1 at the YMCA at 7:00pm!
Next, unfortunately the state is requiring us to continue covid testing those who are 13 and over until the end of June. For at least the next three weeks, we will be doing testing on Wednesdays from 6:45-7:15pm.
- Senior Group members who are 13 and over should show up right at 6:45pm, just before practice begins at 7:00pm.
- Gold Group members who are 13 and over should show up right after practice ends at 7:00pm. Please be prompt coming out of the locker room.
- Silver/Bronze members who are 13 and over can show up any time during the 6:45-7:15 time frame.
- If you choose to have your swimmer tested at an alternative location, you can send the result to Wendy Sanders.
- If your swimmer is fully vaccinated (2 weeks past their second covid vaccine administration), they do NOT need to attend testing. Just send Wendy Sanders an email indicating that your child has completed the vaccine series at least 2 weeks ago.
- All groups will be practicing at the YMCA until June 20.
- Beginning June 21, Gold and Senior Group will have long course training at Botsford Pool in Livonia in the mornings.
- There will also be an evening option at the YMCA for Senior and Gold group, but Gold group members will only be permitted to attend one practice per day; Senior Group members may do doubles on those days.
Have a great rest of your weekend!