June 3, 2021
Tsunami Families: Arden Park Information for Away
Meet on Saturday
Thank you for your patience.
Open and read (and consider printing page 4 and 5) this linked information from Arden Park to learn about the meet rules, timing and Covid-19 Safety policies.
It is very important that you read the Rules Flyer. However here are some highlights:
- Bring a GREAT and Thankful attitude – this team graciously offered to host us when our pool rules became impossible to run a meet. They are AWESOME!
- Bring masks for EVERYONE in your party
- Bring Water Bottles and have them with you when you volunteer
- Social Distance
- We must start on time to end on time. Pool opens at 6am
- See map for allowed areas for Tsunami PopUp tents
- Cash Only Covid compliant snack bar is available (pre-packaged food)
New families: Read the Parents tab at tsunamiswim.com before the meet. When you arrive, have your swimmers find the Tsunami Registration table with the yellow tent to check in. They MUST check in before 7am. We warm up in the pool at 7:45 am. Caps and goggles on at 7:40 please.
Bring shade, chairs, coolers, towels, goggles, caps, and sunblock. Bring layers for morning coolness.
Use the Contact Us button on the Web page for questions so the volunteers can route you to the best person to help you.
All emails are also located on the NEWS tab on the website
Have a fun meet and bring the Wave!!
[Do not spend more than 10 minutes creating or editing content. If you do, use Microsoft Word or like product]
PLEASE DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER WITH THIS TEXT EDITOR. THERE ARE KNOWN ISSUES TEAMUNIFY CANNOT EASILY SUPPORT. PLEASE USE THE FIREFOX BROWSER: WWW.FIREFOX.COM. FIREFOX IS FREE, FAST AND COMPATIBLE.