June 3, 2021
MCSL VOLUNTEER TRAINING -ALL TRAININGS ARE ONLINE.
Stroke and Turn
Separate clinics are available for first time S&T officials and for recertifying S&T officials. Please attend the appropriate clinic. Expect the first time S&T clinic to run approximately 3 hours.
- First time S&T, Sunday, June 6, 8:00AM - Click here to register
- Recertifying S&T, Sunday, June 6, 7:00PM - Click here to register
- Recertifying S&T, Monday, June 7, 7:00PM - Click here to register
- First time S&T, Sunday, June 13, 8:00AM - Click here to register
- First time or recertifying S&T, Tuesday, June 15, 6:30PM - Click here to register
- Thursday, June 3, 7:00PM - Click here to register
Automation training is scheduled for Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 7:00 pm via Zoom. The link is here. Just click on the link when the meeting is starting: no need to register.
We have a series of YouTube videos available that show how to use Meet Manager for setting up A meets. It is suggested that you watch these videos before you attend Automation training, or as a refresher.
This clinic is only for Referees that are currently certified in both Referee and S&T ('19' or later). Attendees will be recertified in the positions of Referee and S&T. The clinic will also provide Starter recertification for those Referees currently certified as Starters.
- Wednesday, June 16, 7:00PM - Click here to register