June 7, 2021
Good afternoon, Stingrays!
A couple of quick announcements:
We are planning on having an awards celebration for the Fall/Winter season! Details are coming, so stay tuned!
We will be featuring our Senior Stingrays over the next several weeks! Keep an eye out, and be sure to follow our Facebook page here!
Covid testing for 13 and over swimmers will be on Wednesday, June 9 from 6:45-7:15pm.
- Senior Group members who are 13 and over should show up right at 6:45pm, just before practice begins at 7:00pm.
- Gold Group members who are 13 and over should show up right after practice ends at 7:00pm. Please be prompt coming out of the locker room.
- Silver/Bronze members who are 13 and over can show up any time during the 6:45-7:15 time frame.
- If you choose to have your swimmer tested at an alternative location, you can send the result to Wendy Sanders.
- If your swimmer is fully vaccinated (2 weeks past their second covid vaccine administration), they do NOT need to attend testing. Just send Wendy Sanders an email indicating that your child has completed the vaccine series at least 2 weeks ago.
Have a great week!