Updated Covid Protocol
June 9, 2021
- Face coverings are only required on public transportation. (CDC requirement)
- Face coverings are optional inside district buildings.
- Face coverings are recommended for unvaccinated staff and students.
Physical distancing and cohorting
- There are no capacity or physical distancing requirements.
- Spacing will occur to the greatest extent possible when indoors.
Health screening, isolation, quarantine
- Everyone will conduct a daily self-screening.
- Isolation and quarantine will only be required if someone tests positive for COVID-19 or lives with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
Handling a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
- Families will be notified via email if a positive case is within the classroom or in a school activity.
- Students will not be required to quarantine if they are exposed to COVID-19 at school or a school activity.
Student and staff testing
- Testing is available in the community for those who wish to participate.