June 10, 2021
Dear Super Bronze and Super Squad Families,
First off, thank you for a great weekend with our early June Wahoo meet. Thank you to the everyone that made the weekend go along smoothly. Also, thank you for your generosity and continuing support of myself and the rest of the Wahoo Coaching staff. It is always greatly appreciated.
1. Wahoo June Invitational à June 25th-June 27th *MAKE SURE TO READ MEET INFO*
a. This meet is ONLY for Super Squad, Maroon, Gold, Junior Senior, and National teams. Super Bronze will not be participating in this meet.
b. REGISTRATION DEADLINE à FRIDAY JUNE 11th
c. Link to meet info… Wilton Wahoos : Event (teamunify.com)
2. Swim-A-Thon à June 21st
3. Connecticut Regionals à July 16th- 18th
a. All swimmers are allowed to attend Regionals.
b. This will be our last meet of the season for swimmers that did not qualify for Age Groups
4. Connecticut Age Group Championships à
a. 11&12 Dates: July 22nd-24th
b. 10&Under Dates: July 30th-August 4th
c. FOR AGE GROUP TIME QUALIFIERS ONLY
To check to see our teams Age Group Qualifiers.
1. Click on the following link: DatabaseQuery (ctswim.org)
2. Click on either “Age Group Championship LC 11-14” or “LC Season Age Group Championship 10-U”
3. Select team “WYW-Wilton Y Wahoos Swim Club”.
5. Last Day of LC Summer Season à Monday August 2nd
1. Wahoos 3rd Phase Spring/Summer Schedule will begin Monday June 14th. Be sure to click on the link below to see the changes:
2. There will be NO PRACTICE June 25th and 26th due to our Wahoo Invitational.
If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns. Please, feel free to reach out to Coach Eric or I at any time!