June 12, 2021
IMPORTANT INFO & DATES
Thanks to everyone who was able to attend our team meeting. We hope you found it helpful and informative. Please continue to ask questions of us and the coaches! We're here to help!
- Declare Yes or No
- Be sure to check out when warm-ups are!
- Feel free to sign up for all dive meets for the season
- Sign ups close Wednesday, June 16 at 11:59pm
- Be sure to check out when warm-ups are! Please note this swim meet will start earlier than usual as Monona is a larger team.
- Feel free to sign up for all swim meets for the season
- Volunteers If your child is swimming, it is expected that you sign up for one volunteer shift. Volunteer shifts are for the entire meet and include set-up and take-down. It's easy and on-site training available for most position.
- Concessions We need donations for our home meet concessions stands. Beverages may be brought to our Friday night potluck to be chilled in the concessions coolers. All proceeds go towards supporting the team, whether it be equipment, team socials, scholarships, etc.
We are returning to our Friday team socials the night prior to our home swim meets. The team social is open to all swim and dive members and their immediate families only. Dive families should feel free to join us after their dive meet. Everyone is welcome to swim until the pool closes. To gain free entry to the pool, just mention you're with the Waves. When the pool closes at 8pm, we will do some meet set-up for our Saturday morning swim meet.
Are you cleaning out your closet and discovering Waves apparel that you’ve outgrown? Bring it along to the Friday night social for a free gear swap - it will look better worn on deck than hiding in a drawer!
If your athlete is unable to attend swim or dive practice or you have quesitons about practice or meets, please contact the Head Coaches directly. You can find their respective emails on our Coaches' page.
TEAM APPAREL 2021
Parent Rep, Friends of Goodman Waves