June 15, 2021
June 15, 2021
The Village of Wellington and the Wahoo Swim Team has held several months of discussions on the current fee structure. We have reviewed and evaluated all the competitive swim programs in Palm Beach County, and after having a detailed market evaluation of current programs, it has shown we are far below market prices. We understand how important it is to keep our prices low, but in order to maintain our level of success and maintain the professional coaching staff, we must offer competitive compensation. Therefore, we have reached an agreement for a new monthly fee structure that will begin on August 1st, 2021.
Please understand this will be the first increase in over ten years and we will still be the most affordable program in our County.
The Fee Structure of the agreement will be as follows.
- Swimmers must pay all pool fees by the 5th of each month.
- The red group monthly pool Fee will be $90.00 per month.
- Blue and Bronze monthly pool fee will be $105.00 per month
- Silver monthly pool fee will be $110.00 per month
- Gold monthly pool fee will be $115.00 per month
- Masters monthly pool fee will be $65.00 (No half month pool fee)
- A Master’s Swim Pass will get 8 practices for $65.00
If you have questions, reach out to coach Rich.
We have the 2021 meet schedule, and I have attached a printable Swim Meet schedule for your convenience it is on the website under the swim team tab. Remember the meet schedule is subject to change. I posted the practice schedule on the website for the summer which starts Saturday, June 19th, 2021.
Coach Rich Whalen