June 20, 2021
Happy Father’s Day to all our awesome Stingray dads!!!!! It was so fun to be back amongst our swim family yesterday at time trials. We hope you all had a great time watching your swimmers do the thing they love. Just a few quick announcements for this week. As always, if you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].
Our first virtual meet is Saturday against Hammond Park and Bolton Hill
- Please arrive by 8:15, warmups will start at 8:30 and the meet will begin at 9:00
- Please remember to RSVP your swimmers by Tuesday so the coaches have an accurate count to do the line-up for this meet.
- Jobs will be posted for the meet on Monday. Please sign up for your volunteer job by Thursday.
- This is a virtual meet and since it will only be our team, we will not be restricting spectator capacity.
- While we do not need to require masks, families that feel more comfortable are still welcome to wear them.
- We will be sending out the sign-up for concession stand donations soon. Please be on the lookout.s
Lessons start tomorrow
- AM lesson instructors and helpers teaching in session 1 should plan to be at the pool no later than 8am.
- PM lesson instructors and helpers teaching in session 1 should plan to be at the pool no later than 6:45.
- Please refer to the schedule sent out by Coach Wendy if you are unsure if you are scheduled for this session.
We’re looking for a concession stand volunteer
We are looking for a volunteer who is interested in helping Jocelyn run the concession stand. If you’re willing, please email us at [email protected]
Thanks to all who supported our team by ordering spirit wear. Our first shipment was distributed last week. If you ordered spirit wear and have not received it, we are expecting delivery around 6/28. I’ll send out an email when it comes in.
We’re currently trying to determine if we have enough interest in a 3rd order. If you still want to order spirit wear please reach out to Amy at [email protected] or respond to the poll posted on facebook.