June 21, 2021
DESSERTS AND PICTURE DAY INFORMATION:
Wednesday, June 30th, is our combined Picture Day & Potluck Desserts Family Swim Night!
- We are only taking individual swimmer photos for those that pre-order; we will send the order form out on Monday 6/28. We will also have copies of this form available at the pool the night of the event.
- Pictures must be ordered and paid for on or before picture night. Bring cash or a check (payable to Team Fernandina Stingrays) with you to the pool.
- If you are ordering an individual picture of your swimmer, please come to the pool at 6pm. The earlier the better! The Team Picture will be taken at 7pm.
- Please ensure your swimmers wear their team suit and team T shirt.
- DO NOT ALLOW YOUR SWIMMER TO GET WET until their individual and team pictures have been taken!
- Family members are also welcomed to swim in the pool.
We are assigning specific items to each practice group. Please bring 1 item (or more) from your assigned list and include enough portions for a minimum of 15 or more people. If your family participates in more than 1 practice session, bring an item(s) from the earliest practice session you attend.
- 6 pm practice bring drinks! Please bring 1 or 2 gallons of your choice of lemonade, sweet tea/unsweet tea, water (gallons of water are good) OR bring juice boxes. Cups and ice will be supplied by the TFS Board.
- 7 pm practice bring appetizers! Please bring an appetizer to share. Individual servings of appetizers are great!
- 8 pm practice bring desserts! Please bring desserts of individual servings, like cookies, brownies, and cupcakes. Please do not bring desserts that need to be cut and served (like pies or cakes).
- The TFS board will be supplying paper goods (plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery).
Agenda for Desserts & Picture Day party Tuesday June 30th:
6:00 pm: ALL SWIMMERS who are ordering individual pictures should arrive by 6 pm! We will only take individual pictures of those swimmers who have paid at the pool that night.
7:00 pm: ALL swimmers must be at the pool by 7:00 pm for the group picture.
7:30 pm: The big pool will be open for free swim. All orders for individual pictures should be complete. If not, please find Britta. Appetizers and desserts will be served.
8:15 pm: Time to clean up, EVERYONE is expected to stay and help.