June 23, 2021
Dear Super Bronze and Super Squad Families,
Thank you to all parents, fundraisers, sponsors, volunteers, and of course or lap swimmers, for a great 1st Annual Wahoo Swim-A-Thon! With a great team effort, we were able to reach our goal of $50,000! Monday was a great time to meet other swimmers, families, eat some pizza, win some prizes, and maybe even get to throw some pies in a coach’s face. Thank you to Lori Skidell, Kerri Mims, Coach Jo Ann McCaffrey, and Coach Eric for organizing such a successful event. We are hoping to continue this fun and excitement the rest of the Long Course/Summer Season! As always, just some few reminders going into the next few weeks…
1. Wahoo June Invitational à June 25th-June 27th
a. This meet is ONLY for Super Squad, Maroon, Gold, Junior Senior, and National teams. Super Bronze will not be participating in this meet.
Link to meet info… Wilton Wahoos : Event (teamunify.com)
a. **THERE WILL BE NO PRACITCE FRIDAY JUNE 25th and SATURDAY JUNE 26th due to the upcoming meet. **
b. SUPER BRONZE/SUPER SQUAD PRACTICE WILL BE COMBINED Tuesday June 29th, from 3:30-4:30 in the 50 Meter pool.
Dates to Keep in Mind:
1. Regional Championships: July 16th-18th (Last meet for most of the Wahoos)
2. 11&12/13&14 Age Group Championships: July 23rd-July 25th (Qualifiers only)
3. 10&Under Age Group Championships: July 30th-August 1st (Must make qualifying times)
4. Last day of Practice: Monday August 2nd
Swim-A-Thon Raffle Prizes:
- Swim-A-Thon Swimmer raffle prizes can be picked up at swim practice.
If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns. Please, feel free to reach out to Coach Eric or I at any time!