July 4, 2021
Week 4 IMPORTANT INFO &
Hope you're having a fantastic 4th of July weekend! We're officially half way into our season. We've got a lot of fun things going on this week and we hope you'll join us! Reminder - we do have practice tomorrow, July 5!
- Please note that we've had to reschedule Bernie's Beach to Wed, July 7. Check out details here.
- Parents, grandparents, caregivers are welcome to join us!
- Sign ups close Thursday. Find them on our home page!
- Kate will send out warm up info later this week.
- Volunteers If your child is diving, it is expected that you sign up for one volunteer shift. Volunteer shifts are for the entire meet and include set-up and take-down. It's easy and on-site training available for most positions.
- Little John's will be serving up Noodle Bowls that you can add your own toppings to! More info to come!
- We'll take our team photo at our social. Please wear your team suit and/or team t-shirt!
- APPAREL SWAP Are you cleaning out your closet and discovering Waves apparel that your family has outgrown? Bring it along to the Friday night social for a free gear swap - it will look better worn on deck than hiding in a drawer!
- Sign ups (on the home page)! Join us for this fun, low-key meet against another smaller team.
- Warm ups : Arrive by 6:45 am to be in the water at 7am.
- Volunteers If your child is swimming, it is expected that you sign up for one volunteer shift. Volunteer shifts are for the entire meet and include set-up and take-down. It's easy and on-site training available for most position.
- Concessions We need donations for our home meet concessions stands. Beverages may be brought to our Friday night potluck to be chilled in the concessions coolers. All proceeds go towards supporting the team, whether it be equipment, team socials, scholarships, etc.
This is your only chance to purchase All City apparel this year! Don't delay andOrder here!
- All City 2021 apparel deadline is Tuesday, July 6th @ 11:59pm!
Bring Goodman to #1! A reminder about our annual Second Harvest food drive. Each year, every pool in the All City league competes to raise money for Second Harvest. The All City League has partnered with Second Harvest since 2008, raising more than 2 MILLION meals to help our community members with their hunger needs thus becoming the largest summer drive for SecondHarvest! Let's continue the tradition by donating today! Help Goodman help Second Harvest by donating here. M onetary donations are preferred.