July 5, 2021
REMINDER: Project Ground Breaking: Wednesday, July 7th at 10:00 am @ EMAC Pool
With final plans coming together, I wanted to share some info.
Our ClearSpan Structure is a 9,500 square foot steel-framed, double-tedlar, pvc-wrapped skin building.
The project timeline remains variable. Material delivery, weather, and other potential delays do exist. The best guess timeline is:
- Project Start: July
- Pool Opening: Mid-late September
Here is a list of the amenities that will make our structure stand out.
- Heated Air Circulation system with iWave Aire Purification technology.
- 4-Zone energy efficient gas-fired infrared ceiling heating system.
- Energy efficient LED lighting system.
- Raisable walls to expose the pool to exterior during warmer months.
- New Pool deck coating with donor brick paver border.
- New exterior synthetic turf exercise area with state-of-the-art fabric shade system.
For the first time in the history of the Lehigh Valley, a club swim team will own their year-round, indoor facility. We are thrilled about this project and the additional programming opportunities it will yield for both current and future members.
The EMAC coaching staff and administration are busy working on updated programming options for the Fall.
Watch for another HUGE announcement VERY shortly!