Pasta Party & Parade, Championship Meets, Slideshow..
July 13, 2021
- Friday, July 16th -
Championship Meets Pasta Party Poolside 5:00 - 6:30
pm Pasta and Poster decorating. Free
for Classic and City meet swimmers and their
DINNER & PARADE: A pasta dinner is served at
the White Eagle Club pool the evening before the
Classic Championship meets for both Classic and City swimmers.
Team spirit is rampant, posters are made for hanging in the team
area at the championship meet. Afterwards, we all parade around the
big White Eagle circle honking and cheering for our team. *Due to
time restrictions, PLEASE decorate cars at HOME before
- PASTA DINNER & PARADE: A pasta dinner is served at the White Eagle Club pool the evening before the Classic Championship meets for both Classic and City swimmers. Team spirit is rampant, posters are made for hanging in the team area at the championship meet. Afterwards, we all parade around the big White Eagle circle honking and cheering for our team. *Due to time restrictions, PLEASE decorate cars at HOME before arriving
- Saturday, July 17th -
Classic Championship Swim Meet
- We are so
excited that our conference is able to hold championship meets!
A reminder for all parents of the Classic & City swimmers that you are required to work for a job assigned, please reach out to Junalee Centeno at 630-788-7629 for your assignments and any clarifications on or before Friday, July 16th.
been uploaded to the document section of the website
District 204 still has strict covid policies. Here are some
guidelines for the championship meets:
- Due to School District 204 COVID Policy anyone who is in the school building MUST wear a mask. This includes all swimmers, coaches, volunteers and spectators.
- Classic and City swimmers will be housed outside for bullpen and team areas.
- While inside, swimmers must wear masks at all times when not swimming.
- Swimmers must come dressed in suits. Restrooms will be available.
- If there is inclement weather, the meet will be canceled.
- Please bring your own food and drinks, no concessions.
- Spectators will not be
allowed inside the pool area; the conference is looking at live
streaming the meet.
- We are so excited that our conference is able to hold championship meets!
- Junior Coach Donations - How to contribute:
- At practice--find a board member or have a coach place in the collection box in the coaches' office--please label envelope with your family's name! The box will be checked daily.
- At the Pasta Party and Parade--find a board member
- At Classic--Junalee Centeno will be collecting
- At City--please don't wait until City, but find a board member if possible.
- Zelle Tracey Jackson at (217) 390-5678
- Venmo Amy Wang at @amysuewang (please label with name and "jr coach")
- End of Season Banquet
- RSVP to this link by JULY 16th
- Where: White Eagle Country Club
- When: Sunday, July 25th, 5:00 pm
- Cost: $26.50 adults and kids 11 and over, $15 for kids ages 10 and under
Payment can be received by
check payable to ‘White Eagle Swim Team’ or Venmo
@Meggan-West-1. Please include a note stating family last
name and for swim team banquet. Checks can be dropped off in the
mailbox of Meggan West at 2603 Evercrest
End of Season Slideshow
-there will be an end-of-season slideshow shown at the
swim banquet. We are looking to collect pictures from the swim
season. If you have pictures to contribute to the slideshow, please
upload them to the White Eagle Warriors Swim Team Facebook page.
- City Practice
schedule - July 16th will be the final day
of the regular practice schedule. There will be practice next week
(July 19th - 23rd) for swimmers participating in the City
- 11 and ups: 9:30 - 10:30 am
- 10 and unders: 10:30 - 11:00 am