July 8, 2021
Pool will close at 3:00 on Thursday, July 8 th for a Swim Meet.
Pool will close at 4:00 on Friday, July 9 th for a Dive Meet.
Pool Manager Update: We will be sending out a dedicated communication with the details on the position and the process for applying and interviewing. We are looking for this to be a position shared by two people. Stay tuned for more details.
Guest Policy: Effective Monday July 12th we are excited to welcome back guests to the pool. Please review the guest policy that is covered in the policies and procedures before you bring a guest to the pool.
Guest Policy -
1. All members and guests must check in each day they come to the pool.
2. Guests fees are $5 per person or one guest pass. (This fee applies to anyone who is not a member of the pool. (ie..grandparents, members from neighboring pools, guests not swimming)
3. Guest passes are no longer sold in books.
4. Each guest will sign in upon entry and child guests will be issued a wrist band to show that day’s authorized entry.
5. Please be sure to have emergency phone numbers for child guests whose parents are not in attendance.
6. All guests must be accompanied by a member at check in and the pool member must remain at the pool while the guest is in attendance.
7. A casual guest may use the pool up to two times per week, they must be accompanied by the member and they must pay their guest fees upon each visit.
8. Care takers (i.e. babysitters, nannies, grandparents) of member's children do not need to pay the Guest fee if they are bringing the children to lessons or swim/dive team practice. Care takers do need to pay the guest fee during open swim.
9. Members are responsible for their guests and their actions. If a guest is called in to question for their actions or not abiding to the pool rules, that member's membership may be called in question and brought to the board for dismissal.
Safety Reminders: Please let your kids know that when they are on bikes they need to follow the same path as the cars. One way in and one way out. Coming into the lot is a blind corner and cars come around the corner pretty quickly. Now that both cabana’s are open please do not put alcoholic beverages in the refrigerators, please keep that in your personal cooler to keep our minor pool members and guests safe.
Adult Party-Saturday July 24th 7pm
Snacks from La Costa, Margaritas and beer will be provided along with water and sparkling water.
If you would like another beverage BYOB.
This will be a pool party, so come prepared to swim.
Any ideas for games and water activities send my way too.
$10 per person (members only)
Please RSVP to Jenny
at [email protected]
Looking forward to a fun night.
Used Equipment Wanted: Kids are hard on the sports equipment. If you have extra basketballs and other balls laying around please feel free to add them to the sports equipment box up by the Pickleball Court.
Lessons: Lessons have started. They are being run as one week sessions. $25 dollars for 5 – 25 minute classes for members. $40 dollars for non-members. Payment will be required up front so bring your cash and/or checkbook. You may sign up for one or two sessions at a time. Non-members can sign up the Wednesday before the session starts. If there is a demand we will continue lessons into AUGUST.
Session 3 July 19-23 (signup time is 10:00am on July 12 th)-Non members will be able to sign up on Wednesday, July 14 th at 10am
Session 4 July 26-30 (signup time is 10:00 on July 12 th) – Non members will be able to sign up on Wednesday, July 21 st at 10am
Session 5 August 2 – 6 (signup time is 10”00 on July 26 th)-Non members will be able to sign up on Wednesday, July 28 th at 10am
Rentals: If you are interested in renting the pool after
hours or in the morning on weekends for Private Parties please
email Kerry at [email protected]
July Pool Closures:
Pool will be closed at 3pm on the following dates for swim meets:
Thursday, July 8th
Tuesday, July 13th
Tuesday, July 20th
Pool will be closed ALL DAY for Boy’s Prelims on Thursday, July 29 th.
Pool will be closed for dive meets on the following dates:
4:00pm on Friday, July 9 th
3:00pm on Friday, July 23 rd
There will be no reciprocal agreement with other pools this summer.
Pool Schedule starting July 1st-August 8th:
Please note: Schedule is always subject to change.
Saturday and Sundays
11 - 11:45am Lap Swim
12 - 9:00pm OPEN Swim
8 - 9:00pm Lap Swim
Monday through Fridays
6:00a – 7:00am Tuesday and Thursday Only- Lap Swim
12:30 - 1:15pm Lap Swim
1:15 – 9:00pm Open Swim
8:00 – 9:00pm Lap Swim shared with Open Swim