July 18, 2021
Dear Stingrays families,
We can’t believe it’s the last week of our season. We would like to extend a huge thank you to all the parents who have stepped up to make this season a huge success. We truly could not run the team without our parent volunteers. Our last week is a busy one, so please read carefully for important information.
- If your swimmer is registered for Jr. Championships, the meet starts at 4pm. We have not yet received our warmup time. We will send it out when we hear from the Riding Club.
Virtual Meet Saturday, July 24th against Springlake and Wynnewood
- Please arrive by 8:15 and check in with the coaches.
- Warm up will begin at 8:30 and the meet will start by 9.
- Please RSVP your swimmer no later than Tuesday so the coaches can complete the lineup.
- Volunteer jobs will be posted on Monday. Please sign up for your job by Thursday. We will need all families to help at this meet.
- Concession stand donation sign ups will be sent out soon.
- Please plan to stay at the meet to help clean up!! We must have the pool cleaned up and ready to open by 12 noon.
- We would welcome help Friday night from 7-8 with meet set up. Please do not leave personal items set up over Friday night.
- We will be doing exhibition events after the conclusion of the meet. Please sign your swimmer up for their exhibition events after the meet entries are sent out.
- Our end of the season banquet will be this Saturday, July 24th at 5pm
- We will have awards and dinner followed by open swim for team member and their families.
- Dinner includes fried chicken provided by the team. Sides, drinks and deserts will be potluck.
- Signups for potluck will be sent out soon. Please sign up promptly so we know that we have enough food for everyone.
- Don’t forget to bring your own chairs or blankets to sit on during the awards and dinner.
- Swimmers should bring any unredeemed Stingray Tokens to trade in for candy, small toys and quarters.
Congrats to our CCI Team Record Breakers
- 9-10 100 IM Jackson Bankard 1:25.27
- 13-14 100 IM Brendan Moran 1:04.71
- 13-14 100 Free Brendan Moran 58.22
- 13-14 50 Fly Brendan Moran 27.71
- 13-14 50 Breast Alina Shipley 37.91
- 15 & U 100 IM Conor Moran 1:01.47
- 15 & U 50 Back Conor Moran 27.60 ***CCI record
- 15 & U 50 Fly Conor Moran 26.72
Lesson Instructor and Helper Appreciation Party
- We will be hosting a pizza party to thank our lesson instructors and helpers for a successful season of lessons.
- All those who have taught or helped with any lessons are invited.
- Date: 7/29 9:30-11:45.