July 19, 2021
We are excited to celebrate the end of a fun and successful season at our Potluck Dinner & Awards Party on Monday, July 26th at 5:45 pm at the pool. Below are more details:
- All swimmers and their immediate families are invited (parents and siblings).
- Please arrive with your Potluck dish at 5:45 pm (see assignments below). We will eat shortly after 6:00 pm.
- Families need to bring chairs! Tents are optional (but nice to have in case of light rain). Families will set up in the family field just like during swim meets.
- All swimmers will receive a participation gift.
- We will be recognizing those swimmers who won High Point Hoodies, Coach's Awards (criteria posted on our website), and Champs Awards.
- The theme is "Olympics" and we encourage everyone to wear red, white, and blue.
- The pool will be open for swimming after we eat so please wear/pack a bathing suit. DO NOT ALLOW YOUR SWIMMER TO GET WET until after we eat and Awards are handed out.
We are assigning specific items to each practice group. Please bring 1 item (or more) from your assigned list and include enough portions for a minimum of 15 or more people. If your family participates in more than 1 practice session, bring an item(s) from the earliest practice session you attend.
- 6 pm practice bring drinks! Please bring 1 or 2 gallons of your choice of lemonade, sweet tea/unsweet tea, water (gallons of water are good) OR bring juice boxes. Cups and ice will be supplied by the TFS Board.
- 7 pm practice bring appetizers / side dishes!
- 8 pm practice bring appetizers / side dishes!
- The TFS board will be supplying the main dish, dessert and paper goods (plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery).
Agenda for Potluck Dinner Award Party July 26th:
4:30 - 5:45 pm: Set up. Please come help us set up if you are able.
5:45 - 6:00 pm: Families should arrive with food and chairs - set up your family spot in the family field.
6:10 - 6:45 pm: EAT
6:45 - 7:45 pm: Awards and Recognition
7:45 - 8:30 pm: Free Swim
8:30 pm: Time to clean up - EVERYONE is expected to stay and help
The party will go on in light rain! If we have severe weather, we will reschedule for a later date.