July 19, 2021
Hello EMAC Families,
It's finally JO week! There is a lot of meet information to pass along, so please take your time and read through each section of this email. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
IMPORTANT NOTES FROM THE MEET DIRECTOR
- Swimmers are allowed on deck for JOs. Social distancing is expected to be done to the best possible extent.
- Spectators WILL NOT be allowed inside GCIT at all. A livestream will be provided to watch the meet. That livestream link will be found HERE once we get access to it. NO public restrooms to anyone who is not swimming, coaching, or an approved volunteer.
- Swimmers must arrive in their suits and leave in their suits. Changing in the locker room is prohibited, as well as is deck changing.
- Seperate restrooms will be made available for coaches and volunteers
- Masks are optional for those individuals vaccinated against COVID-19
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL NOT VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19, THIS INCLUDEDS ALL SWIMMERS UNDER THE AGE OF 12
- Fine Designs will be on site, situated outdoors, selling meet apparel.
- Friday - Blue
- Saturday - Blue
- Sunday - Grey
- All 13-14 events 50/100/200 will have A/B/C Finals
- All 11-12 events 50/100 will have A/B/C Finals
- All 11-12 events 200 will have A/B finals
EMAC Swimmers are required to attend finals if they qualify for their event.
Warm-up sessions were adjusted for Friday to make up for a longer than expected 13-14 prelims. Please note all warm-up times in the link provided
Psych Sheets can be found HERE
FULL MEET TIMELINE
DROP OFF AND PARKING MAPPING
redded out parking area is off limits
See you at the pool. SWIM FAST EMAC!