July 27, 2021
Edits on August 7th Incorporated.
As Summer draws to close this week, we find ourselves only 2 weeks away from the beginning of our Fall Season. Hopefully everyone is reading their emails! We have received a number of inquiries regarding Fall and below is the basic and important information:
- Fall Season will run August 25th through November 21.
- With HS scheduling conflicts our Fall program strives to offer an average of 4 evenings/week.
- Practices will be held at Whitney HS, unless otherwise noted.
- Prescheduled practices at Rocklin HS will be held Sept 9, Sept 27, Oct 4, Oct 13, and Oct 27. Adjusted swim times from 4-8:30pm will accomodate the smaller pool/lane space.
- Billing will continue month-to-month, resuming September 1st. You will be charged Sept 1, Oct 1, and Nov 1. If your swimmer is in the water in August, you will be billed Sept 1. There are no sibling discounts. Payments will be charged the 1st of the Month.
- Our withdrawl policy for Fall season is written 5 day notice to [email protected] with no refunds offered once billing has been processed for the month.
- Air Quality policy in effect. We do not credit for missed training unless we lose 5 or more consecutive days.
- All Fall meets will be USA sanctioned meets. There are NO REC MEETS in Fall or Winter.
- If your swimmer(s) would like to continue in the Fall RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ([email protected]) by 9pm TONIGHT (July 27) Space is limited and placement is NOT guaranteed. Priority will be given to swimmers currently on the roster.
- If you have already emailed me, thank you, your swimmer is already on the list.
- If your swimmer(s) is not interested in continuing in the Fall, there is NOTHING you need to do. If I do not hear from you, your swimmer(s) will be removed from the roster and billing stopped.