August 7, 2021
Seeking Assistant Swim Coaches for our Springfield Family Y Swim Team
Springfield Family Y Swim Team offers a year-round and seasonal competitive swim team with over 120 swimmers that operate out of two sites in the Clark County area: Springfield Family Y and Wittenberg University. We are looking for outstanding assistant coaches to lead our athletes’ ages 5-18 years old. Assistant Coaches work with Head Swim Coach and/or Lead Age Group Coaches. Practice times vary based on skill group and time of season
- part-time coach may coach 2-15 hours a week depending on schedule for team needs and potential coac's schedule
- Most Practices are Monday through Friday
- Depending on coaches’ position, they may or may not go to competitions on weekends.
- Prefer coaches to have competitive swimming experience or work related experience. Some certifications would be required upon being hired or within the first 30 days.
- Coaches are paid hourly wage.
- If you are looking for a new coaching opportunity to grow within a truly professional environment, please contact John Bishop, Head Swim Coach, at the YMCA by phone at (937) 323-3781 for more details and to set up an interview.