August 10, 2021
Okay, this is really exciting. Due to the overwhelming demand for Winter Swim this year, HRA has reserved additional lanes at Providence RECenter for another hour following our original reservation.
- Sundays, 6:00pm - 7:00pm - HRA will have 4.5 practice lanes
- Sundays, 7:00pm - 8:00pm - HRA will have 3 practice lanes
What this means for you:
1) I have moved everyone off our waitlist and completed their registrations. If you opted to pay by check, please write your check to HRARA and mail to Heidi Gallacher, 3408 Arnold Lane, Falls Church 22042. Or drop your check in the Team Rep folder at the pool.
2) All swim families can choose to attend either the 6pm or the 7pm practice. But not both. Once registration is closed in a few weeks, I will send a Sign Up Genius to all registered swimmers and you can select which practice times your swimmer(s) will attend each week. You're welcome to choose 6pm one week and 7pm the next week.... we just want to make sure our attendance is somewhat balanced for each practice. Pro Tip: In our experience, young families like the 6pm practice time because it allows them to get home earlier and put the littles to bed. The Sign Up Genius will cover the entire duration of the Winter Swim program, so you can plan out the next 8 months of your lives.
3. If you chose to not join Winter Swim because the 6pm practice time didn't work for you - but the 7pm practice time sounds more appealing - REGISTER! There is space for your swimmer! Click on: http://www.teamunify.com/MemRegStart.jsp?team=recnvslhra to get signed up. It is likely that we will fill all of our available program space with HRA members and will not open registration at all to Non-HRA members.
As always, if you have questions or need help registering, I am just an email message away: [email protected] http://www.teamunify.com/MemRegStart.jsp?team=recnvslhra
Still at it,