August 13, 2021
Registration for new and returning swimmers open beginning Monday, August 23, 2021.
THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO SIGN UP YOUR SWIMMER FOR BENGAL SWIMMING
Go to brightonbengalswimming.com – this registration is for the team.
- In the upper left corner, click on “Register Here”
- At the bottom of the page that comes up click on “Continue or Check Status”
- At the bottom of the page that come up click on “Create New Account” (all families need to create a new account – EVERYONE! Even if you have a CHAT account…you need to create a new account…when you create your new account you may still use your same email and password as your CHAT account, but you still need to create a new account)
- Type in your email and your date of birth
- Fill out all information correctly – PLEASE ENTER ALL
INFORMATION (cell phones, emails, etc). This is what all of our
contact lists will be generated from.
- Add additional emails wishing to receive Bengal Swimming emails under alternate email 1 or 2 (this would be for the parent that does not use the login email address or a grandparent that wishes to get the emails)
- Enter billing information (please use your physical mailing address – look at this as your mailing contact information – we will not be billing anything over this site)
- Please enter all parent/guardian information
- Please enter emergency contact (other than parent/guardian)
- PLEASE ENTER ALL OF THE ATHLETES INFORMATION
- Click on “add additional member” to add athlete(s) – fill out all of their information, including their cell phone numbers and email addresses
- Read through waivers, code of conducts and contract with your athletes prior to checking these off as completed
- Any questions, please email Coach Todd at [email protected]
Go to http://registermyathlete.com and follow the directions – this registration is for athletic eligibility through the school and must be completed IN FULL by Monday, October 4th, including all fees being paid either online through the registermyathlete website or through the school. Swimmers not having this completed will not be allowed to swim after October 4th until it has been. Please log on to the site and follow the directions. All swimmers must have a physical each year in order to be eligible. The forms for this are available on this website and may either be scanned and uploaded to the website or handed in to Coach Todd.
The $75.00 Participation Fee can be paid by credit card online at this site, but there is approximately a $3.00 processing fee.
The $75.00 fee (cash or check are only accepted at the school) can be paid directly to the main office at Brighton High School 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM, Monday - Friday.