August 29, 2021
We have had a successful first week of practice. We are still moving some swimmers around to make sure everyone is in the right place. Please pass the word to any swimming families still on the fence about joining Saluki Swim Club, and tell them yes they can still join. As a year round program, our registration remains open year round.
This week all evening practices are at their normal times:
- Jedi, Monday-Friday 6-6:45 PM
- Group 1, Monday-Friday 5-6 PM
- Group 2, Monday-Friday 5-6 PM and Saturday 10-11:30
- Group 3, Monday-Friday 6-7:30 PM, Saturday 10-12 and should attend at least one day a week of dryland and no more than two, 5-6 PM.
- Group 4, Monday-Friday dryland 5-6 PM, water 6-7:30, Saturday 10-12.
Mornings for G4 will begin on Tuesday 9/14.
- Next weekend, Labor Day Weekend, there is practice on Saturday 9/4. There is no practice at the Rec on Monday 9/6.
- G4 will swim at Little Grassy on 9/6. We will meet at the boat ramp at 8 AM and plan on a 5k swim. Any G4 swimmers that are not comfortable doing the swim but have access to a paddleboard or kayak are welcome to show up and paddle. Any G3 siblings are also welcome to paddle.
Our tentative meet schedule is on our web site. When meet information/sign-up for an event goes live you will receive an email notice.
Lessons should begin on Monday 9/14. I am having problems finding qualified instructors, so this date might get pushed back.