September 9, 2021
We'll hold our annual general meeting on Saturday, Sept. 11, at 1:30 pm at Northern United Place.
Please wear masks and do not bring children; we'll aim to keep our numbers small, as per the latest public health order.
Please join us as we review financial statements, approve this year's draft budget, and elect new board members.
The annual general meeting is a great opportunity to meet other parents, learn about the club, and have your say in how we adapt after an unusual year.
This year, we will need to elect a new secretary, meet manager and treasurer. Members are also welcome to challenge any of our positions or volunteer for other activities. We are also recruiting poolside volunteers who can supervise young coaches-in-training. If any of these jobs interest you, please reach out to Coach Carol for more information or give me a call.
Here's a list of current board positions, noting three of our departing volunteers:
- President - Rémy Leclerc
- Vice President - Ebony Duru
- Treasurer - Renee Lelievre - departing
- Secretary - Meagan Wowk - departing
- PR/Communications - Sara Minogue
- Equipment Manager - vacant
- Fundraising Coordinator - Angie Viloria
- Travel Manager - vacant
- Registrar - JF Dufour
- Social Committee - Frances Bower
- Electronic and Meet Manager - Dean Hendrickson - departing
- Head Coach - Carol Lockhart
- Conflict Resolution - Ngan Trinh
- Officials Coordinator - Lea Barbosa Leclerc