September 16, 2021
Hello Junior Jet Parents
Well, the start of the season is
almost here and just wanted to send out a bit of information before
the first practice.
* First thing, same as before, swimmers 12 and over as well as coaches will need to wear masks inside the pool, once swimmers are ready to get in the water, they will remove mask but will have to put them on if they are out of the water.
* Be mindful of social distancing
while out of the water.
* Whenever possible swimmers should
come to the pool ready to swim which means with suit on,
swimmers should have a club cap and goggles. Also, they
will be allowed to use the changerooms briefly if
needed. One person per stall unless same
* Please keep your swimmer/s home
until they are feeling better if they are showing any of
the COVID symptoms.
* No spectators on deck
during practice at any of the pools.
* Coach Marc would like all the
swimmers to come wearing a club shirt. If
you do not have a club shirt at this time that is fine they are on
order, caps will be available at each of the pool
locations. :-) * There will be someone at H2O that
will meet you and guide the swimmers where to go to enter the pool
for their first practice.
* There will be someone at H2O that will meet you and guide the swimmers where to go to enter the pool for their first practice.
* There will be someone in the lobby of KFY to guide the swimmers where to go to enter the pool for their first practice.
* Swimmers at JBMAC will meet at the far side door with the KAJ LOGO on it. KAJ swimmers will enter and exit this door only.
* If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :-)