BAC Pool Entry Requirement
September 30, 2021
Sept 30, 2021
Bellevue Aquatic Center (BAC) Entry Requirement:
- Beginning October 25 all individuals age 12 and up wishing to enter a City of Bellevue facility will be required to show proof of vaccination.
- This will apply to staff and ALL visitors (swimmers) as well
- In lieu of proof of vaccination a negative covid test can be presented that was performed within 72 hours of visit date.
- Masks will still be required regardless of vaccination status.
- As of right now – 9/30/21—medical or religious exemptions will not be recognized and those that are age 12 and over who do not have proof of vaccination or a negative test will be denied entry.
- Any change of above policies will be posted immedicately