Practice Rules / COVID-19
Our current practice rules are as
1) If you have COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been
around someone diagnosed with COVID-19, you will not be allowed to
- Some symptoms include fever and/or cough, please
consult the CDC
website for a comprehensive list.
2) Locker rooms will be closed,
except as needed for emergency restroom use only.
- Swimmers must arrive and leave in their
- Maximum 3 swimmer occupancy at a time.
- No showering or changing.
3) Parents are not allowed on the
pool deck/within the fence.
- Parents are allowed to observe from outside of
- If you need to speak with a coach, please make
an appointment by emailing [email protected]
4) Parents should not leave the
location during practice.
- Swimmers will be required to leave the gate
immediately at the conclusion of practice, and will then be assumed
to be under their parent's supervision.
appreciate your cooperation. We hope to create an environment where
everyone feels comfortable, while having fun practicing with their
teammates. If you have any questions, please feel free to