October 7, 2021
SNS Scholar-Athlete Recognition: The purpose of this award is to emphasize the importance of academic endeavors through a program that recognizes the scholastic achievements of Sierra Nevada Student-Athletes.
Sierra Nevada Swimming would like to recognize our athletes for their academic achievements in the classroom. The official transcript that applicants submit must include grades earned through the end of the 2020-2021 academic school year.
To be eligible, an athlete must:
- Have been in the grade of 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade during the 2020-2021 academic year; students that just completed their freshman year through graduating seniors.
- Have a grade point average of 3.25 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a member in good standing of a USA Swimming Member Club within the Sierra Nevada LSC.
- Please submit an Application along with a copy of your 2020-2021 Academic Transcript no later than SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2021
- Reminder – As in previous years, if you were named to USA Swimming’s Scholastic All-America Team for 2020-2021, you DO NOT need to send in an application for SNS Scholar-Athlete Award – you are AUTOMATICALLY awarded.
- Once the application has been received and reviewed, you will receive an email confirmation. If you DO NOT receive a confirmation within 48 hours, please consider your application as NOT having been received and please follow-up and/or re-submit your application.
- Application and Copy of Academic Transcript should be submitted to the following email address:
- [email protected]