October 10, 2021
2021 Long Course Season
Couple important notes:
- Spooky invite is full. New meets for December and January are being finalized.
- Dry land for Seniors and Advance Age Group coming soon.
- Please take time to look into swim gear. Gear need (Click the lick to see recommended):
- PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO PRACTICE TIMES!
- On Deck App: If you have not done so already, please download the "on Deck App" on your smartphone and follow the step-by-step instructions to register your phone and e-mail (for free) with the teams account to get push e-mails and texts from the coaches. You will get information at the moment’s notice that we do, like pool closure and quick updates.
- We ask that swimmers come to practice 10 min prior to practice start time to get situated.
- Know your swimmers STATE , SECTIONALS , and NATIONAL MOTIVATIONAL TIMES by Clicking here!
- Senior Group
- Advanced Age Group
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- Age Group 1
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 5:30pm to 6:15pm
- Age Group 2
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 5:45pm to 7:00pm
· If the swimmer is experiencing sniffles, headaches, signs of illness, or anything that can lead to being sick, they will not be permitted to come into the facility.
· Everyone must bring their own equipment and cannot leave anything at the facility, or it will be thrown away. I have gear bags that were left at the pool and please do not stress over equipment as we will go over what is needed as time passes.
· NO spectators – meaning parents are not allowed on deck. All swimmers must be dropped off and picked up in a timely manner.