October 19, 2021
Practice Schedule Adjustments, Beginning Monday Oct 25:
To ensure we offer the best learning and training experience in the country, I have made some necessary practice schedule adjustments due to the upcoming high school swim season, starting Oct. 25th. The changes start with some extra water time I have secured for us at WMAC and UNM. These changes are minor but make for better use of our water time.
- Bronze Lesson Group: Practices now will be on Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday.
- VAST Track: Practices will begin 15-30 minutes later. VAST Track will now have two practices a week that will be conducted entirely in the short course pool. This will allow us to better prepare our athletes for competitions. Those two practices are Wednesday & Friday. Moving forward, we will offer hour long practices to VAST Track in the summer and 45-minute practices during the school year.
- Progressive & Endurance: Practice will be moved on Fridays to WMAC and will be coached by Matt. We no longer will have practice on Wednesday, it will be moved to Saturday’s from 3-5p at WMAC and will be coached by both Mike and Matt. Dryland will be with Matt from 4-430p on Monday & Thursdays.
- High Performance & National Team: Practice on Friday afternoon will be conducted by Coaches Mike & Jacob. The workout will be constructed by Matt. Saturdays will be at UNM. Dryland will be with Matt from 4-430p on Monday & Thursday. Friday Dryland will be with Coach Jacob from 4-430p.
- Dryland Location: We will be on the grass fields to the left before you turn into the pool parking lot. Please wear appropriate clothes and shoes considering we will be outside.